We are always accepting resumes for future consideration for various positions at Coppertail Brewing.
To be considered for a position please fill out the form below and indicate the position that you are interested in.
Currently Hiring For:
PART TIME-MIAMI BASED COPPERTAIL BREWERY AMBASSADOR
Increase distribution by leading beer tastings and events at off-premise accounts (grocery, neighborhood stores) and on-premise accounts. (restaurants, bars, hotels)
Increase brand visibility building displays, resetting coolers, displaying point of sale items, identifying and staffing key events and promotional opportunities.
Use tech (mobile apps, spreadsheets, documents) for event reporting and other tasks as requested by the Company.
Participating in overall sales strategy and goal planning
Prospecting new business, and 90 day non-buy target accounts
Working with Brewery Representatives to meet sales goals and objectives
Maximizing POS exposure in each account
Planning Brewery Nights, in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events
Maintaining an efficient schedule including a daily route along with a monthly calendar
Preparing Weekly reports on accomplishments
Acting as lead for all major festivals, events, product launches, and beer weeks
+21 years of age
Thursday, Friday, Saturday evening availability (Required)
Organizational, Communication, and presentation skills
Ability to work independently or within a team to accomplish goals
Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Ability to travel as required
Personal characteristics: intense competitive spirit; assertive, confident personality; strong sense of urgency, commitment to achieving results, sound judgment and professional maturity
Ability to lift 55lbs.
Must be of legal drinking age.
You must possess a valid driver’s license and a reasonably clean driving history.
Pre-employment drug screening, and background check are required.
Send resume to both: A@coppertailbrewing.com and email@example.com or fill out the form.
ASSISTANT TASTING ROOM MANAGER
· Oversee daily Front of the House tap room operations
· Ensure superior service is offered to all guest and is a priority of all hourly employees
· Responds to all guest complaints and works to proactively resolve them within company procedures and guidelines
· Ensures the proper standards are followed for tap room set up, including opening and closing procedures and hourly staff side work procedures
· Supervises settlement of customer purchases in accordance to company policies and procedures
· Monitors feedback at the end of each shift, including the communication of managers
· Performs daily accounting and cash control
· Assists in ordering, receiving, and stocking all beverages, and bar supplies.
· Participates in daily, weekly, and monthly inventories
· Helps plan and conduct monthly Staff meeting
· Attending weekly Manager meetings
· Ensures the building premises are appropriately and adequately secured and locked during and at the end of shifts
· Other duties as assigned
Physical & Mental Requirements
· Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, at times of extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations.
· Required to frequently lift up to 100 pounds, and lift, push or pull 165 lbs. kegs.
· Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; enjoys working with people
· Knowledgeable about the liquor laws and works in compliance with those laws
· Knowledgeable on draft systems and troubleshooting imperfect draft pours.
· Experience in management of front of the house operations
· Ability to work day, evening or a combination of shifts on weekends and/or public holidays
· Must be organized, able to multi-task responsibilities and meet competing deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure
· Experience in dealing with difficult individuals and working to resolution
· Previous experience in accounting, finance and inventory controls
· 2-4 years previous bar or restaurant managerial experience preferred
· Requires flexibility - averaging 40 to 45 hours per week - in a combination of opening and closing shifts.
· Ensures that staff receives continual training necessary for job competence, including use of the POS system
· Deals with staff queries and problems
· Coaches staff, including written warnings.
· Employment Type: Full-Time
· Job Type: Exempt
· Pay Type: Salary
· Reports To: Tasting Room General Manager
· Manages Others: Yes
· Minimum Certification: Cicerone Certified Beer Server
· Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years
· Age Requirement: 21 years or older
· Required Travel: 10%
· Driving Requirements: No
· Tools & Equipment Used: Computer. Beer draught system.